The Dutch national government announced additional measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Of course they also have an effect on your and our organisation.
The following agreements have therefore been made within tbp electronics. This is to comply with the imposed recommendations of the Dutch central government on the one hand and to keep the agreements made and the cooperation with our relations intact on the other hand:
- all planned visits to tbp electronics - both Dirksland and Eindhoven locations - up to and including 31 May must be canceled or suspended, with the exception of delivery of goods
- all visits to relations up to and including 31 May must be canceled or suspended
- all events organized at or by tbp electronics until June 11 have been canceled
- where possible, our employees work in various shifts
- where/when possible our employees work at home
- extra workspace has been created for colleagues, as they are not too close together
- break shifts have been introduced, so that a limited number of colleagues come together
- 3D-printed openers have been installed on various door posts
- there is sufficient disinfectant and cleaning materials in the building
- various instructions are available in our building, as well as the 1.5-meter mark where necessary
These measures are in any case valid until 31 May 2020 or until further notice from RIVM / the Dutch national government. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us (either by telephone +31 18762744 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
register here and keep up-to-date on new developments / vacancies.