We are pleased to announce the new and improved web-service order tracking! The app functionality remains as is, but the online application via our website will show several improvements:
- your deliveries for the coming 7 days are shown in the first overview
- available stock is shown for all your products
- smart search field: inhere it is possible to search on your order reference, your part number, tbp part number or part description
- chronological overview for stock orders, purchase orders and production orders. Here three icons are shown: the first indicates deliveries, the second indicates available stock, the third production batches
- per production batch you can click and view the production specifications (red = not started yet, yellow = started, green = finished)
- per production batch you can view the amount of pcba’s scanned per operation.
Since Monday August 26th the new release tbp order tracking is online, we advise you to take a closer look! Do you not have a personal entry code for the tbp customer portal yet? Please send your request to Dana Wolters (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will make sure you will receive it shortly (the customer portal services are free of charge).
register here and keep up-to-date on new developments / vacancies.